Friday, May 15, 2009

Few achievements in my life

I’m still alive. :)

It wasn’t a break like the Musical band Eagles took… But honestly I was busy with so many things. Few great achievements in my life, I’m happy to say I completed my MSc. in Advanced Software Engineering (University of Westminster) and received the certificate few weeks back. Wait… I’m not finished yet.. :D

I completed four Microsoft certifications in the past few months. Now I’m a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer. [70-536, 70-529, 70-548, MB2-632]

Happily worked on couple of challenging .net projects at the new company. Visual Studio Team System, Microsoft CRM, LINQ, Entity Framework, CCF, SharePoint are few of the applications and technologies added in to the list to power me. ;)

Looking back.. few successful milestones. Long way to go…

No comments: